We are here to help you:
We are here to help:
Buying a new home can appear daunting at first, so we at Cannon Kirk are offering a “One Stop Shop” service to help you through the process…from start to finish!
For more information on the Government Loan or if you need any advice on how to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Cannon Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our sales team will contact you.
The Rebuilding Ireland Home Loan is a new Government backed mortgage for first time buyers, now available nationwide from your local authority.
You may be eligible for a loan if…
– You a first-time buyer aged between 18 and 70 years.
– Your earnings are €50,000 or less per year as a single person or €75,000 or less per year as a joint application.
– You do not own a house or property.
– You have been in continuous employment/self-employment for the last two years.
– You have been refused a loan by two different banks or building societies.
– You have a savings record.
All information will be handled with the strictest confidence.